Friday, April 18, 2014

NCHEA

March 26th-29th Dylan and I went up to Nebraska for the Nebraska Christian Home Educator's Association Kid's Conference. It was a good experience and very stretching for me as I had to teach 2 lessons to our group of children and I am not used to that!! It was a lot of fun though!

Our classroom:




Our team's flag:


Our team! 3 teachers and 15 children!


Playing with the children:






Lining them up to go to large group/drama:


One of the teachers in training came in and told a story:


Dylan was in the teachers in training class:


Watching a game of Frisbee:


My friends Leah and Timo! Y'all were fantastic in the drama, btw! =)


My friend, Julia and I, we got mixed up with doing a silly face and smiling, lol! =)


Meeting with family! Both of my Grandmas, 2 Aunts, and cousins!





Dylan is getting so tall!

 =)


Having fun while traveling back home:






2 comments:

  1. Good post!!! I can tell ya'll had a lot of fun!! blessings :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)) It was fun!
    God bless!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete