Thursday, September 26, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!


Thank you Hannah, Ruth,  and Sarah!!! :D




Questions:

1. What made you decide to start blogging?

Moving far away from family/friends 3 times now, so I mostly started this blog so that they could stay updated with us and see pictures on here. :)

2. What is your fashion style?

Basically what is pictured below: jean skirts are my favorite, but I would prefer cowgirl boots and I do not like that purse! I like western style!

 Fat Face Savannah Cable Cardigan ($38.00); BKE Plaid Button Front Shirt ($19.00); Jean Skirt ($18.00); and Romantic Soles Katelyn ($56.00). $131.00

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?

I always take showers at night, never in the morning.

4. What are some of your blogging goals?

To post more often and to make my blog more fun to come to/easy to read.

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Any country/animal type of place, Bass Pro

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?

100

7. What are your talents? 

Animals, writing, designer seamstress, organizing

8. Are you a leader or a follower? 

Follower

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?


Well, I have a few:

"Only one life, 'twill soon be past. Only what's done for Christ will last!" - C T Studd

"If I covet any place on earth but the dust at the foot of the cross, then I know nothing of Calvary love." -Amy Carmichael

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him in order to find her." -Author unknown


10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?

A Life of Faith: Violet Travilla book series, Christian Heroes - Then and Now series, Daughters of the Faith series

11. Out of all the of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?

Hmmm, dainty and fine?

12. What is your favorite flower?

Petunias


I nominate:


Nina






No comments:

Post a Comment