Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Surprise party and baby goats

I had a fabulous birthday almost a month ago! One I'll always remember. Just wanted to share a few pictures. =D


Flowers Dad got me the day after my birthday.


Mom and I.


Paige and I.


So, they got me out of the house and our friends came up while I was gone. They hid, (here's my beautiful friend, Hannah, hiding) jumped out, and yelled surprise when I walked in ... as you can see by the pictures below I was completely surprised! It was awesome! =D 



We had a great time together! Haha, Paige is such a goof! =P =)

And our baby goats!!! 


The doe.



The two billies.

Aren't they adorable???!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! How old are you? I can't wait for our kids to come!
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! :) I'm 19 now. Kids have to be the cutest baby animals!! :D
      -Ashley

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!! Looks like fun! The goats are really cute! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete