Thursday, May 31, 2012

Singing!

From the 17th to the 21st of this month, Dylan and I went to Cheyenne, Wyoming for the Sacrifice of Praise Chorale Workshop!



"Sing unto the LORD, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation."

~1 Chronicles 16:23

Dylan and I!


"Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: [so] will we sing and praise thy power." 

~Psalm 21:13


"I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me." 

~Psalm 13:6

Can you find Dylan and I out of the 78 singers? Probably not the easiest... I am clear to the right, second person going from right to left in the second row. And you can just barely see Dylan's head, he is clear to the left, second going from left to right in the back row.



"Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works." 

~Psalm 105:2

It was a very good time. I am so glad that we could go as it was such a blessing to be able to learn so much on singing and to sing for a lot of people. :)

For some reason blogger is not letting me load more pictures right now. As soon as I get whatever is wrong figured out I might be doing another singing post with more pictures from our time in Wyoming!

*A BIG thank you to Emily, Hannah, and Elarie for taking pictures and videos for me during and after the program!!!*

"I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being." 

~Psalm 104:33  

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment