... which means:
- Gathering around bonfires playing guitars, singing, and roasting s'mores
- Feeling cozy and warm in hoodies
- Trees changing from green to beautiful yellows, oranges, reds, and purples
- Hot coffee with pumpkin spice creamer
- Getting pumped up for hunting
- The forest floor becoming covered in several inches of leaves
- Decorating the house with delightfully orange autumn decor and fall scented candles
- Honks of geese flying overhead as they make their way south
- Raking up piles of leaves and then jumping in them
I just love this time of year. I'm so thankful that the Master Artist created this beautiful world for us to enjoy, with different seasons and the changes that come with them. I can't wait for the leaves to change colors, the Canada geese to stop by the little lake at the park, for the "crunch, swish" sound when running through the woods, and the smiles of the little children after jumping into a pile of leaves. God is so good!
And just remember: Y.o.u. are far greater than any of the wonders of this world. Out of His whole creation y.o.u. are the Lord's most beautiful and prized posession. Y.o.u. have been fearfully and wonderfully made. He delights in y.o.u. and He loves y.o.u. with an everlasting love!
Have a very happy and blessed October and Autumn y'all!!
"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
- Anne of Green Gables
"Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful world to the children of men!"
What is your favorite season? What are a few special things that you love about Autumn?