Saturday, October 31, 2015

counting.my.blessings {3}


-watching our horses galloping in the pasture, such a very pretty sight
-lunch at subway with Mom


-my super sweet little sisters
-baking chocolate chip cookies with Joshua 


-my "hiding places" in the woods, great for sitting and talking to Jesus 
-getting to go on two trips to Nebraska to see family (post on that coming soon)


-my new Mossy Oak fuzzy jacket Mom got for me
-Grandma getting to stay with us for a week


-beautiful skies 
-Micah 7:7&8


-fall beauty 
-visiting an old neighbor of ours in NE


-a sweet baby's hand holding onto my finger 
-youth dinner at church 
-friends who are always there for you 
-letters from my Aunt Tracy 
-hugs from my cousins 
-going on a date with Rylan 

Unfortunately our laptop is having issues so I am not able to share some of the photos I wanted to with you right now. Hopefully we'll get that fixed soon!

November starts tomorrow! October went by so fast it seems. I am going to do this challenge in November, wanna do it too? 

What was something the Lord blessed you with today? 

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah."

-Psalm 68:19



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, beautiful blessings. That first photo of your horses is stunning.
    I love your blog, Ashley.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tane, thank you sweet girl and I love yours as well!

      Delete
  2. What a nice post!! I also love camo jackets. I hope you have a wonderful day. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome!;) Thank you and same to you! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I'm definitely going to check out the challenge you mentioned. It looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia! Oh that's great, it's a good challenge. They have fun challenges like this one often!

      Delete