Thursday, November 5, 2015

This life is not my own

"It is a tremendous freedom to get rid of all self - consideration and learn to care about only one thing - the relationship between Christ and ourselves."

-Oswald Chambers

"Jesus you taught me by your example, showing me how I should be. Seeking to honor the will of the Father, giving your life willingly. Jesus my heart wants to do things my way, living in selfish defeat. But when I surrender, Your love sweet and tender releases its power in me. When I take up my cross I lay down my life, my life is no longer my own. My purpose for living is You in me, and I won't be walking alone. My life is no longer my own."

-The song "When I Take Up My Cross

"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for My sake shall find it."

- Matthew 16:25



No comments:

Post a Comment