Monday, November 30, 2015

counting.my.blessings {4}

I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent the day at home, having a nice time together as a family, playing games, watching a couple movies, and eating lots of food. ;) 
I have so very much to be thankful for. 
My Jesus. He changed my life ten years ago and made me a new creature in Him. Undeserving, He loves me with an everlasting love. I can trust Him forever and He promises to never leave me. 
My family, I'd be lost without you awesome people! Even on my worst days you all still put up with me and love me. Life would be empty and lacking so much joy without you all in it. 
My extended family, y'all are wonderful and I'm thankful for all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! So glad that you're a part of my life. 
My friends, whether you are far away or nearby, I have the sweetest friends. You are a blessing in my life!
For my warm home in the country, for a cozy bed, for food, for clothes, for so much. 


And here are some more things I'm thankful for from this past month. 


collecting colorful leaves with the siblings ^


our pasture for our horses ^


walks with the little miss ^


my wonderful Mom + celebrating her birthday earlier this month ^


the bro and friend making breakfast ^


hunting with Dylan ^
We saw zero deer, so that was a bummer, but it was a blast hanging out in the woods, whispering for hours and then laughing our heads off at the end. 


climbing a tree and watching the sunset from the tree tops ^


playing with these little guys ^


finding out that Mom is having a...girl! ^



jumping into a pile of leaves ^

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful leaves! I've always hated hunting because whenever I went with my brother we saw nothing and got very cold. :) These are all great things to be thankful for! Congratulations on your baby sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall leaves. :) We're going to try hunting on a friend's place where deer have been seen for the December part. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you, we're excited!

      Delete
  2. I like your post. I agree, there are so many things to be thankful for. Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! Love that quote, beautiful leaves, your little sister is adorable, beautiful picture with your mom, sorry you didn't see any deer, adorable pictures with your little brothers, yay for a baby sister on the way!! :)
    Miss you! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really do have so much to be thankful for... and yet, I still find myself complaining! :) Hey, that is so exciting you guys are having a girl! Mom and I both decided that you would have a boy. I guess we were wrong. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, same here...have you ever done a no complaining challenge? Where you don't say anything that is complaining at all for a week? I tried and realized how often I'm negative/complaining. :/ Working on it, I love positive people and want to be a positive person as much as possible. :) Haha, that is funny. Lilliana would of course loved the baby either way, but it's gonna be so cute for her to have a little sister to play with. ❤

      Delete
  5. How exciting that your mom is having a girl! Congrats to you and your family on the new sister!

    I enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading about all the things for which you are thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, it's gonna be a whole new experience here, there being two girls in a row. :) Thank you!

      And I enjoy your comments. :)

      Delete