Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy birthday Aunt Tracy!

I would like to take a few minutes to tell you about how special this lady is! Through my whole life she has always been there for me. Never has she missed sending us cards a little before or on the day of our birthdays. Her family is so important to her and she is always showing us that, through her hugs, her encouragement, her letters, her poems, and her caring for those around her... Even throughout the hard time she's had recently with cancer, she finds the time to still do all of those things for us! She is an amazingly kind woman and I'm so thankful the Lord put her in my life.

I love you Aunt Tracy and hope you have a wonderful birthday! Prayers and hugs sent from here to you! Here are the pictures from our last trip up there, really enjoyed the visit! <3 :)


<3



:) 



With Grandma and Grandpa 


Pizza party! 


Dylan's getting so tall


No comments:

Post a Comment